Sunday, January 02, 2011

FIRST AMG UPDATE OF 2011

New year, same deal. Here are links to 20 recent All Music Guide reviews. Enjoy!

Children of Technology, It's Time to Face the Doomsday
Marty Ehrlich Quartet, Hear You Say
Mark Fell, Multistability
Rikki Ililonga/Musi-O-Tunya, Dark Sunrise
La Lupe, Puro Teatro: A Lady and Her Music
Tony Malaby, Tamarindo Live
Monareta, Fried Speakers
Ivo Perelman, The Apple in the Dark
Powerworld, Human Parasite
Profanatica, Disgusting Blasphemies Against God
Marcus Schmickler, Palace of Marvels (Queered Pitch)
Scorch Trio, Melaza
Times of Grace, The Hymn of a Broken Man
Ultralyd, Inertiadrome
Utada, Best
Various Artists, Tribute to Os Mutantes: El Justiciero, Cha Cha Cha
Various Artists, Whom the Moon a Nightsong Sings
Wino, Adrift
Yelawolf, Trunk Muzik 0-60

1 comment:

Leslaw Dutkowski said...

Hi Mr. Freeman,

Let me introduce myself briefly - my name is Leslaw Dutkowski, I'm from Krakow, Poland. Right now I'm working as a freelanceing journalist for music/entertainment departments of a couple of big Polish online media. One of them wants me to write an article dedicated to Mike Patton, because of his upcoming birthday.

I'd like to ask you a couple of questions regarding Mike. Could you please contact me via Tiwtter - http://twitter.com/#!/leslawdutkowski - or Facebook profile - http://www.facebook.com/leslaw.dutkowski. I should be grateful.

Best regards,
Lesław Dutkowski
leslawdutkowski@interia.pl
dutkowski.wordpress.com
Skype: leslawd
www.facebook.com/leslaw.dutkowski