Friday, December 18, 2009

STILL MORE LISTS

These aren't lists I compiled, just lists on which my work appears. All Music Guide has put together year-end roundups by genre, and since I wrote literally scores of reviews for them this year, a bunch of stuff I wrote up wound up on some of their lists. So here are the links.

AllMusic's Favorite Metal Albums of 2009 (I reviewed six of these: Baroness, Converge, Funeral Mist, Immortal, Katatonia and Keelhaul)

AllMusic's Favorite Latin Albums of 2009 (I reviewed six of these, too: Los Amigos Invisibles, CéU, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Paulina Rubio, Los Tigres del Norte and the compilation Sí, Para Usted: The Funky Beats of Revolutionary Cuba, Vol. 2)

AllMusic's Favorite Reissues of 2009 (I only reviewed one thing on this list - the John Coltrane box Side Steps)

AllMusic's Favorite Jazz Albums of 2009 (again, only one thing of mine on this list: Wadada Leo Smith & Jack DeJohnette's America)

No comments: